Luke Godeassi and I sat down over the Christmas period in 2017 and designed the god_mode in a single session with some subsequent back and forth. This rapid session developed quickly into our iconic frame and the platform on which we have built the myriad of options now available. It has stood the test of time and still performs strongly as a well weighted, durable race frame.
- 2mm sandwich design
- Shorter arms (less leverage)
- Stretch X or Wide X interchangeable
- Micro camera ONLY
- Lightweight Design
- Turtle Mode pod
- Spare arm included
- Black press nut pre-fitted
Compatible with M8 micro cameras only.
The god_mode is a highly competitive, durable and maintainable race frame. As one of the best value frames on the market, it has made a huge impact on the availability of affordable, quality racing frames in Australia.
Utilising a variety of TPU pod styles, the god_mode has a sleek and aerodynamic appearance. The pods have an inbuilt AXII cup. The Normal Pod has a hole in the AXII cup that supports SMA
Due to their shortened length as a result of being away from the main core, the arms are surprisingly crash resistant despite their narrow width, reducing thrust blocking that some wider arms proudce.
It is not recommended to run individual ESCs, a 4in1 is the best option.
It comes with steel bolts by default allowing for a 68g dry weight build.
- More area around press nuts for increased strength
- Updated Arm design, straighter and stronger
- Arm carbon upgraded to 35% stronger material
- Flattened side of plates to stop 'pinching' on straps
- Changed arms to 4.5mm thickness
- Introduced boomerang brace (squish and stretch compatible)
- Phasing out boomerang arms (Sale to come)
- Now 100% potato friendly. All proceeds go towards the purchase and consumption of A grade QR potatoes
1.3 - 15/03/2019
- Updated to New Pod Design for Fin Pod
1.4 - 01/04/2019
- Arm interface rounded on core plates (Some will ship with squared plates)
- Introducing chamfering to arms and core plates
- Slight price increase