The Equilibrium is a fresh take on the low rider but without sacrificing strength. Highly configurable and flexible, build it to your own preferences on weight and select the arms that suit you best, lightweight or strong. We've taken a lot of time to design and test the frame and introduced a heap of features to produce what we think is a superb freestyle frame.
- 15mm stack height
- Identical top and bottom plates
- 3D print antenna and XT60 mounts
- Full size camera support
- 20x20 support
- QuadRacer QuickChange arms (2 bolt strength, 1 bolt change)
- 2 complete stacks
- Camera protection and adjustable exposure
- Custom designed ramp and session mounts
- Strong arms (spare included anyway)
- 8 standoffs
- Dual strap support
Weight for the equilibrium can be under 102g with the Lite arms and the GoPro ramp and by not using some of the 3D components. There is a large flexibility in weight dependant on what 3D printed parts you choose to use and what arms. The normal config with wide full width arms and session mount is around 130g.
4mm and 5mm arms are available. 5mm arms come in 6 inch size also. Additionally, the DCL arms from the Kaiser DCL edition do fit this frame.
By purchasing the switch mount kit you can mount the arms internally on the top plate bringing them another 15mm higher. The modularity of the equilibrium allows this in a way few other frames do thanks to the additional stack mount.
The switch mount kit includes:
- Additional 8mm and 12mm screws
- 4 x 10mm standoffs
NOTE: Switch mount only works with carbon cam plates when using Lite arms, the micro cam adaptors will still work with the normal arms.
We'd recommend a couple of different setups.
- A PDB that can sit flush against the frame and a KISS FC or a kakute. Alternatively a betaflight F4.
- SpedixGS 30 ESC or KISS 24A
- TMotor F40 3 or rotor riot hypetrain
- ImmersionRC Tramp
- Reciever of choice
- Anycamera of choice